Australian Venue Co
Terms and Conditions
By participating in Locals Lovin’, you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, including any Schedules (“Terms and Conditions”), and agreed to be bound by them.
We’ve loved our locals support, so we’re showing some lovin’ back! We’re taking 30% off your total bill from Sunday – Thursday, for an entire month; this includes accompanying beverages ordered with the food.
Australian Venue Co Limited (ABN 14 607 666 348)
Address: Level 3, 616 St Kilda Road, Melbourne 3000
Phone: 1800 836 837
Eligible States/ Territories/ Countries
Trinity Beach, Wickham, Currimundi, Royal Hotel Nundah, Springlake, Mango Hill, Waterloo, Keperra, Royal Mail, Dunwoody’s Tavern, Jindalee, Darling & Co, Palm Cove Tavern, Carindale Hotel
Carindale Hotel: Sunday – Thursday during trading hours, 1st October – 31st October 2020.
All other venues: Sunday – Thursday during trading hours, from 8th October – 8th November 2020
EXCLUSION DATES: Please note, NRL Grand Final (25th October) and Melbourne Cup (3rd November) are excluded from this promotional period.
Collection of information
- The Promotion applies to all food ordered within the bistro of the venue and accompanying beverages within the Promotion Period unless otherwise exempt by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion does not apply to shots of spirits.
- The Promotion is not available to be redeemed at bottle shops.
- The Promotion is not available for set menu or in Igloo dining where applicable.
- All beverages ordered with food must be physically ordered at the Participating Venue and then wholly consumed at the Participating Venue. Beverages cannot be removed from the premises or otherwise ordered as takeaway.
- The Promotion applies to takeaway food ordered during the Promotion Period.
- The Promotion does not apply to food and beverages ordered during the Promotion Period via any online delivery service platform (e.g. Uber Eats).
- The Promotion does not apply to special events or private functions.
- The Promotion may vary as dependant on each Participating Venue’s own terms and conditions, including limits on orders.
- To participate in the Promotion, orders must be placed during trading hours, Sunday – Thursday. For the avoidance of doubt, the Promotion cannot be redeemed outside these times, orders placed outside the window, regardless of when the order is physically received, will not receive the Promotion.
- There are two entry mechanics dependant on venue.
- Via the Australian venue co app. Where customers will be required to download the app and pay their bistro bill through the app in order to receive the discount (available at app venues only)
- Through or OAT (order at table) service, Mr Yum. Customers will be required to scan the QR code in venue, found on food menus. Place their order and pay through this service.
- The Promotion is not available in conjunction with any other offers or promotions. No further discounts apply.
- A public holiday surcharge may apply at some stores.
- The Promotion is not negotiable, transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to request verification of the name and email address provided by the entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who provides false, incomplete or inaccurate information reasonably requested by the Promoter.
- Any information entrants provide will be collected and used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion. If any information requested by the Promoter is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the Promotion. The Promoter may disclose the entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion or communicating with entrants. The Promoter is bound by the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988. Entrants can request access, update or correct the personal information the Promoter holds about them by contacting the Promoter at the address stated above.
- The Promoter encourages and practices the responsible service of alcohol at all times. In addition, the Promoter takes its obligations and responsibilities under Liquor, Gaming and other relevant Regulations and Acts very seriously.
- The Promoter has created and maintains a Promotion Management Plan.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, subject to State and Territory law.
- Refunds or order replacements are made entirely at our discretion. You are not entitled to a refund if you change your mind or if due to your own personal circumstances which are beyond our control.
- At the Promoter’s reasonable request, you must participate in all reasonable promotional activity (such as photographs and publicity) surrounding the Promotion, free of charge. You agree to grant the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage, photographs and publicity in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, free of charge.
- You agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the Promotion, subject to State and Territory legislation.
- The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia.
- Subject to statutory restrictions, the Promoter may amend these Terms and Conditions at its sole discretion.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not affect the rest of the provisions in these Terms and Conditions, which will continue in full force and effect.
- No provision of these Terms and Conditions will be taken to be waived except by written notice signed by the Promoter.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (‘Non-Excludable Guarantees’).
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, you agree to release and the Promoter excludes all liability for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of a person participating in the Promotion.