We want to reassure you that the health and safety of our staff and customers is our highest priority, now more than ever. While we’re still here to offer a warm smile and friendly hello, we’ve created some new ‘contactless’ measures that guarantee you a safe and enjoyable experience at our venues.
You can sit back and relax knowing that we have your health and safety covered with these operating measures:
- Our tables are all distanced to be 1.5 metres apart, to give you the space you need to dine safely and comfortably.
- Please do not queue or congregate in any areas of the venue and always ensure you allow a 1.5m distance between yourself and other customers. You will find markers on the floor near our entrances and bars to mark out the required 1.5m distance between yourself and other customers.
- You will find hand sanitiser available around the venue.
- You can view our menu, order & pay on your phone for a contactless experience.
- If you choose to order at the bar, we recommend you go cashless and use your card for payment.
- We have removed communal cutlery caddies and will instead bring you cutlery with your meal.
- You will find signs at each major entrance that outlines our new capacities to allow for social distancing within each room.
- We have increased our cleaning & hygiene regime.
- All staff will be temperature tested before commencing their shift.
- If you feel unwell, we ask that you please do not visit our venues.