- Whip the cream & added vegemite and keep in the fridge
- Separate the egg yolks from the white then beat the whites until standing in firm peaks
- Stir in sugar and vanilla, beating firmly with a whisk until you have a smooth, shiny consistency
- Fold in the egg yolks without over-beating, and finally add the whipped cream
- Fill into a take away container and freeze for at least 5 hours
- Remove the parfait from the freezer 5minutes before serving onto a chopping board and slice off a chunk of vegemite parfait.
- Load bread full of delicious vegemite parfait a handful of salt & vinegar chips, fold in half and enjoy!
Tip: For an extra vegemite hit, butter the bread and smother in black gold and then load with parfait and crisps
Not for the faint hearted…. ENJOY!